Sunday, May 3, 2015

Final Project: My 4 Hours with World Painter

 I thought manipulating World Painter wouldn't be a challenge. However, as I was exploring the application, I found this process very difficult. First, I only roughly imagined things I had to do to create a map. However, there were meticulous map making that I had to think about. For example, the level of terrain and level of water were things that I didn't consider. Moreover, the brush allowed me to make precise adjustments, but it was very hard to do it in laptop touch-pad. If I had a mouse, this process would have been whole lot better. For the map, I consulted all the maps our class mates posted in the google doc. It was a great reference to get an overall shape of historic Boston. Also, I used the maps to get a rough outline of the roads. 










No comments:

Post a Comment